Stem Mastering is a more advanced form of mastering, which allows for more creativity, control and freedom for the mastering engineer to help your tracks fulfil their highest potential.
Stem Masters ensure an even higher quality of final product, and greater ease when adjustments need to be made to solve various issues with the overall tonality and character of the track.
- 8 Stems per Master, grouped as follows:
- Snares / Claps
- Percussion (Congas, Bongos etc)
- Top (Hats, Rides, Shakers etc)
- Pads & Chords
- All stems must be properly mixed before submission.
- Stem Masters requiring more than 8 stems carry an extra £5 charge per additional Stem
Here is a selection of tracks Mastered By Paul Nolan Sound